Blushed: Spring Meets High Fashion
When the snow begins to melt away, it’s more than a bit cathartic. Waves of relief wash over as winter whites fade back to green and the days stretch well into the evening. It’s that sense of renewal that inspired our creative team to answer — what do we want to wear this spring? And more importantly, how do we want to feel in our clothes?
Our muse, Jenna Heisler of Edge Agency, answers by showing us how refinement is alive and well in draped, pleated and flowing silhouettes. She’s relaxed. Calm. Breezy. Exchanging structure for A-line and skinny for wide leg, we run the risk of embracing ease and never going back.
- Photographer | Nicole Romanoff | @nicoleromanoffphoto
- Model | Jenna Heisler | @jennaheisler @edge_agency
- Wardrobe Styling | Laurie Brown @lbrownfashion + Jacqueline Conway @jacq_conway
- Makeup Artist | Lisa Hallam | @lisahallammakeup_yxe
- Hair Stylist | Nicole Sanderson @nikkiatcapelli
- Wardrobe | Laurie Brown + Two Fifty Two Boutique @lbrownfashion @twofiftytwoboutique
- Videographer | Tyler Harder @oityler @oi.photo
By Jacqueline Conway